We can help you source the information you need from our extensive range of specialist business resources covering many topics. We also offer a number of additional services for business customers.
Free corporate membership is available to Christchurch companies and organisations requiring library services for business purposes.
Corporate membership provides your business with a single library card to access:
- High-quality information services and research assistance,
- Business and management online resources,
- Books, standards, magazines, newspapers & business videos,
- Business CDs and audiovisual materials (for a small fee),
- Up to 20 items on loan with a 4 week loan period on most items,
- Document delivery services.
We can source a diverse range of articles and standards and send these direct to your workplace. We can also obtain and deliver items from other libraries in New Zealand using our Interloan service. Our document delivery service is available exclusively for corporate members and charges may apply.
Please contact us to request an article or standard. You will need to advise us that you are a Corporate member and that you require delivery of the item at the time of request.
If you would like a librarian to search for information on your behalf, we are happy to assist. The first 30 minutes of staff time will usually be free, thereafter our standard research charges apply. Contact us for more information about how we can assist you.