Online and interactive version of Encyclopædia Britannica. All subject areas are covered in this easy to use resource aimed at High school level.
This eResource provides easy access to a wide range of information and research tools which include:
- Articles that can be read by the online narrator;
- An interactive world atlas;
- Guides on how to do … book reviews, research papers, presentations and science reports;
- Biographies searchable by era, nationality and what they are known for;
- A country comparison tool;
- Thousands of images, videos and audio files;
- Latest news headlines and reports by teens;
- Te Ara — The Encyclopedia of New Zealand;
- Tools to email, cite and print.
Research can be stored in your own personal account created under Research Tools and Materials. My Britannica is a way for you to keep what is useful to you safe so you can come back to where you started and know where you have been. Encyclopædia Britannica articles and media are arranged into helpful search groups. These include:
- Art and Literature;
- Earth and Geography;
- Philosophy and religion;
- Science and mathematics;
- Health and physical education.