Comprehensive information for researchers on business and economics-related topics.
Gale OneFile: Economics and Theory provides access to academic journals and magazines focusing on topics in economics and related fields. The eResource has an emphasis on titles indexed in the American Economic Association's EconLit bibliography. You can search in a variety of ways including:
- Basic search by keyword, subject or publication;
- Advanced search with numerous options to limit or expand your search;
- A subject guide search - this is best for searching a single topic and offers the ability to narrow that topic by subdivisions. It’s also helpful for discerning between words with different meanings (e.g.Mars – planet or chocolate company?);
- Publication search;
- Topic Finder — see topics that commonly occur in relation to your search term to expand your thinking and find hidden connections;
- Popular articles and popular trending topics is also a useful way to see what is of current interest in the World.
Gale OneFile: Economics and Theory includes over seven million articles, including coverage of Kiplinger Handbooks such as Retire Worry Free, and Switching Careers and strong emphasis on titles covered in the EconLit bibliographic index. Titles include:
- New Zealand Economic Papers;
- Economic and Labour Relations Review;
- Kiplinger's Practical Guide to Your Money (handbook);
- Journal of Targeting, Measurement and Analysis for Marketing.
Integration with Google and Microsoft
Gale Cengage has integrated this eResource with Google and Microsoft. At the top of each page there is an option to sign in. If you have an account for Google you can save Gale content as Google docs into Google Drive or Google Classroom accounts. If you have a Microsoft account you can store, sync and share downloaded Gale content to your OneDrive account and easily transfer downloaded OneDrive content for use in other Microsoft tools like OneNote and Classroom.