Comprehensive coverage of issues that influence women’s lives across the globe.
Contemporary Women’s Issues compiles into a single full text collection information on critical issues and events that influence women’s lives in over 190 countries. This resource features:
- Mainstream journals;
- Hard to find newsletters;
- Non-governmental research reports;
- Ephemeral literature from research institutes and grass roots organizations;
- "Gray" literature: information from groups that are not distributed by commercial publishers. Many of these documents are difficult to locate and obtain.
This eResource covers social, reproductive, developmental and workplace issues. All of which are searchable by keyword or through combinations of broad categories. Titles include:
- Abortion Worldwide: A Decade of Uneven Progress;
- Gay & Lesbian Review Worldwide;
- Journal of International Women’s Studies;
- Journal of Women’s History;
- Teen dating violence resource manual (Guide);
- Women’s Health.