Full-text coverage of all business disciplines including accounting, economics, finance, marketing, management and strategy, as well as business theory and practice.
Gale Business Collection provides coverage of all business disciplines. You can search this eResource in a variety of ways including:
- Basic search by keyword, subject or publication;
- Advanced search with numerous options to limit or expand your search;
- A subject guide search - this is best for searching a single topic and offers the ability to narrow that topic by subdivisions. It’s also helpful for discerning between words with different meanings (e.g.Mars – planet or chocolate company?);
- Publication search;
- Topic Finder — see topics that commonly occur in relation to your search term to expand your thinking and find hidden connections;
- Popular articles and popular trending topics is also a useful way to see what is of current interest in the World.
Gale Business Collection was created by Gale Cengage when they combined General Business File ASAP with Business and Company ASAP and migrated to a new platform called Gale Business Collection. The new platform has a more modern interface and a mobile friendly design. Users will have access to nearly 4,000 leading business and trade publications which are updated daily.
Integration with Google and Microsoft
Gale Cengage has integrated this eResource with Google and Microsoft. At the top of each page there is an option to sign in. If you have an account for Google you can save Gale content as Google docs into Google Drive or Google Classroom accounts. If you have a Microsoft account you can store, sync and share downloaded Gale content to your OneDrive account and easily transfer downloaded OneDrive content for use in other Microsoft tools like OneNote and Classroom.