Serves horticultural enthusiasts of all levels with more than 3.6 million articles from more than 100 journals, as well as more than 20 reference titles.
The information included in this collection varies from inspirational to instructional, such as:
- The biology of various plant species;
- How to create floral arrangements;
- Easy-to-use landscape design tips;
- Pruning flowers correctly;
- Urban landscape planning;
- Using computer graphics in landscape design;
- Conducting conservation research;
- The best time to plant trees.
Gardening hobbyists, master gardeners and biotechnologists alike will find practical applications as well as the scientific theories of horticulture studies in this one convenient collection. Titles include:
- Natural History;
- Organic Gardening;
- An Illustrated Guide to Pruning (Book);
- Plan It, Dig It, Build It! Your Step-by-Step Guide to Landscaping Projects (Book).
Integration with Google and Microsoft
Gale Cengage has integrated this eResource with Google and Microsoft. At the top of each page there is an option to sign in. If you have an account for Google you can save Gale content as Google docs into Google Drive or Google Classroom accounts. If you have a Microsoft account you can store, sync and share downloaded Gale content to your OneDrive account and easily transfer downloaded OneDrive content for use in other Microsoft tools like OneNote and Classroom.