Discover periodicals and reference book content designed for both nursing and health students as well as consumer health researchers.
Note: Material contained in this health resource is intended for informational purposes only.
Gale OneFile: Health and Medicine integrates millions of articles from a wide range of full-text nursing and allied health journals, magazines, newsletters and select consumer health information sources with full-text reference works and hundreds of health-related multimedia.
Exclusive features, including Topic Finder, InterLink, and a mobile-optimized interface, support and enhance the search experience.
- 24/7 access to peer-reviewed journals in medicine, health, nursing and allied health and other health-related areas with backfiles from 1980
- Videos of medical procedures and live surgeries from OR-Live
- International news coverage from Knight-Ridder/Tribune News Service, NewsRx and Ascribe
- More than 2,500 topical overviews from Clinical Reference Systems
Gale OneFile: Health and Medicine provides access to articles on fitness, pregnancy, medicine, nutrition, diseases, public health, occupational health and safety, alcohol and drug abuse, prescription drugs, etc. Journal titles include:
- Advances in Medical and Dental Sciences;
- Anaesthesia and Intensive Care;
- British Medical Journal;
- Journal of Cardiothoracic Surgery;
- New Zealand College of Midwives Journal;
- New Zealand Journal of Occupational Therapy;
- Stress Control: Techniques for Preventing and Easing Stress. (Book)