A series of short books on serious public interest topics by great New Zealand writers.
BWB Texts are short books on big subjects: succinct narratives spanning history, memoir, contemporary issues, science and more from great New Zealand writers. Over 35 Texts are now available and more being released every month.
A selection of titles included in this collection are:
- When the Tour Came to Auckland by Geoff Chapple
- Creeks and Kitchens: A Childhood Memoir by Maurice Gee
- No Country for Old Maids?: Talking About the ‘Man Drought’ by Hannah August
- Growing Apart: Regional Prosperity in New Zealand by Shamubeel Eaqub
The BWB Texts Collection platform has:
- Optimised viewing for mobile and tablet devices and on any modern web browser;
- Full text searching through individual or multiple titles;
- Automatic citations within the reading environment