Wide-ranging agricultural information, from practical aspects to scientific research.
Gale OneFile: Agriculture provides a comprehensive view of agriculture and related fields. The eResource provides access to current and authoritative content that spans the industry.You can search in a variety of ways including:
- Basic search by keyword, subject or publication;
- Advanced search with numerous options to limit or expand your search;
- A subject guide search - this is best for searching a single topic and offers the ability to narrow that topic by subdivisions. It’s also helpful for discerning between words with different meanings (e.g.Mars – planet or chocolate company?);
- Publication search;
- Topic Finder — see topics that commonly occur in relation to your search term to expand your thinking and find hidden connections;
- Popular articles and popular trending topics is also a useful way to see what is of current interest in the World.
With broad coverage of agriculture and its related fields, this collection provides a comprehensive view of this growing body of knowledge. This collection of more than 400 titles is focused on agriculture and its related fields: from practical aspects of farming to cutting-edge scientific research in horticulture. Includes Agricola database.
Integration with Google and Microsoft
Gale Cengage has integrated this eResource with Google and Microsoft. At the top of each page there is an option to sign in. If you have an account for Google you can save Gale content as Google docs into Google Drive or Google Classroom accounts. If you have a Microsoft account you can store, sync and share downloaded Gale content to your OneDrive account and easily transfer downloaded OneDrive content for use in other Microsoft tools like OneNote and Classroom.