Wā Pēpi: Babytimes may not be on in libraries at current COVID-19 Alert Level 2. Check the events calendar
Wā Pēpi: Babytimes programmes include music, movement, rhymes and a book, and are suitable for babies and under 2s. Meet others in the community and join our relaxed, fun group for interactive songs, rhymes, and books that will delight and develop your baby or toddler. All whānau and caregivers welcome. Free, no bookings required.
Kōrero pukapuka, pūoru, korikori.
Watch Online Wā Pēpi: Babytimes.
Wā Kōrero: Storytimes is for children aged 2 and over.
Some sessions are only on during term-time, but others take place in the holidays. Check our events calendar for details.
- Aranui Library Tuesday 10am (from 9 February)
- Fendalton Library Thursday 10.30am (from 11 February)
- Te Hāpua: Halswell Centre Wednesday 11am (from 10 February)
- Hornby Library Friday 10.15am (from 12 February)
- Linwood Library Friday 11am (from 5 February)
- Lyttelton Library Friday 10.30am (from 12 February)
- Matuku Takotako: Sumner Centre Tuesday 10.30am (from 9 February)
- New Brighton Library Wednesday 10.30am (from 10 February)
- Ōrauwhata: Bishopdale Library and Community Centre Friday 10.30am (from 12 February)
- Papanui Library Wednesday 11am (from 10 February)
- Parklands Library Friday 10.30am (from 12 February)
- Shirley Library Thursday 10.30am
- South Library Tuesday 11am
- Spreydon Library Wednesday 10.30am (from 10 February)
- Tūranga Monday 10.30am and Sunday 10.30am
- Upper Riccarton Library Tuesday 10am (from 9 February)
Can't make it to Wā Pēpi: Babytimes? Try out some of our rhymes at home!
Discover more about our Preschoolers' events and programmes.
Find other baby times and play groups utilising music on CINCH.
Online Babytimes - Wā Pēpi
Enjoy Babytimes from home.
Here is Rachel from Spreydon Library.
Here is Bronwen from Matuku Takotako: Sumner Centre.