It's approaching that time of year. After slaving away at the gym all winter long, desperate to shave those extra pounds for summer, the season of overeating is descending upon us.
The matter is not helped by the vast assortment of Christmas cooking books flying onto the shelves. Check out some of our latest Christmas entertaining and recipe books, guaranteed to convert the most headstrong Grinch among us:
- Celebrating Christmas by Australian Women's Weekly.
- Gizzie's Season's Eatings by Gizzi Erskine.
- Homemade Christmas
- Jamie Oliver's Christmas Cookbook by Jamie Oliver.
- The Hairy Biker's 12 Days of Christmas by Dave Myers and Si King.
- Carbs by Numbers by Sandra Dunbar.
Find more Christmas cookery in our catalogue.
Search our databases and eResources for further inspiration and turn your kitchen into a frenzy of festivity this December:
- The Culinary Arts Collection offers up some interesting tidbits.
- Check out the Good Housekeeping Christmas Cookbook on Zinio.
- Our Christmas for Kids page is full of ideas and recipes to keep Santa's little helpers entertained.
What mouth-watering, diet-shattering Christmas treats will you be dishing up this holiday season?