Search all of Gale’s literary resources in one search. These resources include LitFinder, Literature Resource Center and Gale Virtual Reference Library.
The aim of Gale Literary Sources is to integrate all of Gale’s humanities collections into one searchable platform. These collections include:
- LitFinder: access to full text poems, short stories, essays, speeches, plays and novels. LitFinder offers the written works of more than 80,000 authors from over 660 nationalities;
- Literature Resource Center: full text articles, critical essays and reviews and overviews of frequently studied works. LRC also includes author biographies, interviews and portraits;
- Gale Virtual Reference Library: access to a subset of electronic reference books that cover literature.
To help users find what they are looking for Artemis also includes:
- Topic Finder — see topics that commonly occur in relation to your search term to expand thinking and exploration;
- Term frequency — allows you to see the frequency of your search term in the content over time. This helps link the importance of particular concepts during given periods. Is there a connection between “bread” and “revolution”?