Access to two electronic health resources. Health Source: Consumer for general health information and Health Source: Nursing/Academic for practitioners.
Note: Material contained in this health resource is intended for informational purposes only.
Key features: Consumer Edition
General health information. Topics range from drugs & alcohol to aging, fitness, nutrition and children’s health. This resource provides access to:
- Over 80 full text consumer health magazines such as Better Nutrition, Fit Pregnancy, Men's Health, Muscle & Fitness, Vegetarian Times;
- Informative health related pamphlets;
- Full text health reference books.
Key features: Nursing/Academic edition
Provides over 550 academic level full text journals focusing on nursing and allied health disciplines such as occupational therapy and physiotherapy. Titles include:
- Australasian Journal of Dermatology;
- Australian & New Zealand Journal of Psychiatry;
- British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology;
- Journal of Advanced Nursing;
- Journal of Community Health Nursing;
- Occupational Therapy International.
With EBSCO you can save, print and email results. By creating your own account using your email address and your own password you can also:
- Save preferences;
- Organize your research with folders;
- Create email alerts and/or RSS feeds.