Science content for high school and university students, teachers and researchers. Merges reference content with videos, audio, podcasts and images.
Science in Context features authoritative information for assignments and projects, and provides detailed coverage of popular subjects from obesity to endangered species. It provides:
- Multimedia resources: videos, audio, podcasts, maps and images;
- A wide variety of experiments and projects;
- Full-text articles from newspapers, magazines and journals;
- Search Assist (a
Did you mean?prompt) to help find accurate results;
Related Topicsand vetted websites that aid discovery of similar content;
- Infomark fuctionality which allows you to copy, bookmark, or email a persistent URL of nearly every page;
- Tools to download, print, email and share content online.
From earth science and life science, to space, technology, mathematics and science history, this is an easy-to-use resource for students, researchers and general users. Science in Context also aims to combine scientific information with media reports to show how scientific disciplines relate to real-world issues.
Integration with Google and Microsoft
Gale Cengage has integrated this eResource with Google and Microsoft. At the top of each page there is an option to sign in. If you have an account for Google you can save Gale content as Google docs into Google Drive or Google Classroom accounts. If you have a Microsoft account you can store, sync and share downloaded Gale content to your OneDrive account and easily transfer downloaded OneDrive content for use in other Microsoft tools like OneNote and Classroom.