Getting started on RBdigital
- Your library card and password / PIN .
- An account created using your email address & password
First time user
Create your account.
- Visit our RBdigital site and click on the
Registerlink (top right).
- Fill in your details and click create account.
- You are now ready to borrow library titles for free. To do this follow the next section.
- Click "Sign in" and log in to your account
- Browse and find a title that interests you and click on then on
- You will be given the option to be emailed the next time an issue of your eMagazine becomes available. You can amend these emails under preferences.
- To view a list of all the eMagazines, eComics and eAudiobooks you have checked out click the menu button to the top right of the page, and select checked out. You can also switch between audiobooks, magazines and comics.
How to download and read or listen
The best way for offline reading and listening is on your mobile device using the RBdigital app (see below). Checkout your titles then hit the download button when you are in wifi and those titles will be available offline during your checkout period. Note magazines have unlimited checkout time.
If you want to listen or download your eAudiobook to your laptop or MP3 player you will need to download RBdigital Media Manager first. More information on RBdigital Media Manager can be found here.
You need to have an account to login to the app
Once checked out your magazines, comics and eAudiobooks will be available to read or listen to online or download to your app.