What are the most popular items at Christchurch City Libraries? In an attempt to find out the answer, our staff have compiled reports on the most popular fiction, non-fiction, childrens and young adult titles.
- Through the seasons: The free range cook Annabel Langbein
- Dr Libby's sweet food story: Real food recipes & wisdom Dr Libby Weaver
- Simple Pleasures: The free range cook Annabel Langbein
- Dr Libby's the calorie fallacy: Stop dieting, start nourishing Dr Libby Weaver
- The dwarf who moved and other remarkable tales from a life in the law Peter Williams
- Dr Libby's real food kitchen Dr Libby Weaver
- Hard country: A Golden Bay life Robin Robilliard
- Dr Libby's beauty from the inside out: Enhance the gifts nature so graciously gave you Dr Libby Weaver
- Jo Seagar bakes Jo Seagar
- Dr Libby's real food chef Dr Libby Weaver
See more annual lists of popular titles.