Get the latest Government advice: covid19.govt.nz
Follow Newsline - Council’s online news channel - for the latest information about Council services and facilities: newsline.ccc.govt.nz
What you need to know before visiting the library
- If you feel unwell, please stay at home. Our digital library is available for you to use 24/7.
- Please maintain good hygiene like regularly washing your hands and coughing or sneezing into your elbow.
- The government is still encouraging people to keep a record of where they go. We will continue to display NZ COVID Tracer QR codes.
- We will be regularly cleaning our facilities. Hand sanitiser will be available for customers to use.
- Some of our frontline staff may be wearing masks.
What you need to know about library programmes and events
- Regular library programmes and events will be offered at Level 1. Please check our website if you are planning to attend anything, as it may take us some time to re-establish schedules.
- Contact tracing will be offered through the NZ COVID Tracer QR code.
- All library courses with costs will be payable by session, to ensure flexibility.
- Justices of the Peace and Citizen Advice Bureau sessions in libraries will recommence as soon as possible. Please check session times and locations on our website.