Colourful and easy to use interactive online version of the Encyclopædia Britannica. Safe and accurate information for primary level.
This eResource allows you to explore thousands of topics for school projects and learn something new. It includes:
- Age appropriate articles that can be read by an online narrator;
- An interactive World atlas;
- Country comparison tool;
- Thousands of images and videos;
- Up to date news explaining current headlines at an appropriate level;
- Tools to email, cite and print.
All articles include an indicator of reading level and the ability to increase or decrease the size of the text. The articles are grouped to help with searching. The groups are:
- Fine arts;
- Science and Mathematics;
- Plants and other living things;
- Social Science;
- Health and Physical Education;
- World Religions.