Our science pages highlight animals, astronomy, geology, scientists, and more - with a focus on science for kids.
- Climate change
- New Zealand earth science and geology
- Snow in Christchurch and Canterbury
Environment and ecology
People in science
- Sir Donald Ward Beaven 1924 - 2009
- John Britten 1950 - 1995
- Charles Darwin 1809 - 1882
- Julius von Haast 1822 - 1887
- Colin Murdoch, 1929 - 2008
- Richard Pearse 1877 - 1953
- Ernest Rutherford 1871 - 1937
- Inventors and inventions
- Nobel Prizes includes science prizes in Physiology or Medicine, Physics and Chemistry.
- Royal Society Prizes for Science Books