Contact us by phone. We are available to take your call on +64 3 941 7923 between the following hours:
- Monday to Friday: 8am to 6pm
- Saturday: 9.30am to 5pm
- Our email address is email@example.com for any questions or queries.
- Fill out a form and give us feedback.
All calls made to our libraries go directly to the dedicated telephone service staffed by an experienced team of librarians. We are available to check and update your account, place holds, and answer questions about library services. We search the library collections and other information resources, and answer general enquiries.
We accept phone payments using Visa or MasterCard.
Book a Librarian
If you need help using library resources, library computers, or have a research project, simply book a librarian for a FREE individual 30 minute session, in the library or over the phone at your place.
It's a great way to get some one on one assistance.
Talk to us online
is an interactive chat session with a librarian live over the Internet. Get answers to your questions, get help using eResources and more.
LiveOnline operates from 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday and 9.30am to 5pm Saturday.
Online homework help
AnyQuestions - Librarians give free online homework help to New Zealand school students. Log in from 1pm to 6pm weekdays during the school year to chat online with a librarian about a schoolwork question.
Make a suggestion, request or ask a question
Use one of our online forms to contact us to:
- give us general feedback or make a suggestion;
- request an item that we don't have in our catalogue;
- book a free half hour session with a librarian;
- use library research services;
- request access to an archive;
- donate to the library archives;
- request a digital copy of one of our digitised images;
- request an interloan;
- request reading recommendations;
- request to display material in community libraries;
- School and community groups can book a library visit to Tūranga
- enter one of our competitions.
Christchurch City Libraries
PO Box 73045