Contact us by phone: we are available to take your call on +64 3 941 7923 between the following hours:
- Monday to Friday: 8am to 6pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 9.30am to 5pm
All calls made to our libraries go directly to the dedicated telephone service staffed by an experienced team of librarians. We are available to check and update your account, place holds, and answer questions about library services. We search the library collections and other information resources, and answer general enquiries.
We accept phone payments using Visa or MasterCard.
Contact us by email. Our email address is email@example.com
Talk to us online
LiveOnline is an interactive chat session with a librarian live over the Internet. Get answers to your questions, get help using eResources and more.
LiveOnline operates from 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday and 9.30am to 5pm Saturday and Sunday.
Online homework help
AnyQuestions offers free online homework help to New Zealand school students. Log in from 1pm to 6pm weekdays during the school year to chat online with a librarian about a schoolwork question.
Make a suggestion, request or ask a question
Use one of our online forms to contact us to:
- give us general feedback or make a suggestion;
- request an item that we don't have in our catalogue;
- ask a librarian a question;
- book a free half hour session with a librarian;
- request access to an archive;
- request a digital copy of one of our digitised images;
- request an interloan;
- request reading recommendations;
- School and community groups can book a library visit to Tūranga
- enter one of our competitions.
Christchurch City Libraries
PO Box 73045