- Application for membership form — English
- Application for membership form — Te Reo Māori
- Online application form
To join the library you need:
- The name and address of a contact person (we may need to find you if you change address and forget to tell us).
- Identification: either your passport or two (2) other forms of ID, preferably one with a photo-ID. If a child is joining, it is the parent / legal guardian that requires the ID.
- Proof of address (no more than 30 days old). This can be a letter from your bank, school, power or telephone company. Digital versions of these documents are also acceptable. If you do not have proof of address you can borrow 2 items. To continue your membership you must provide proof of address within 3 months. If a child is joining, it is the parent / legal guardian that requires the proof of address.
Te Reo Māori
- E taea ai te tono kia Noho Mema, me mātua tuku mai e koe ngā momo tautohu e whai ake nei:
- he taunakitanga tuakiri (he uruuru whenua, ētahi atu momo tautohutanga e rua rānei, ā, me ID whai whakaahua tētahi)
- he taunakitanga kāinga noho (pūkete hiko, pūkete waea, pēke rānei, he tauākī kia kaua e piki ake i te 30 ngā rā te tawhito).
- Tērā pea ka rerekē haere ēnei Here o te Noho Mema. Ka whakaaturia ngā Here hou i te paetukutuku o te Whare Pukapuka. Ka kīia kua whakamōhiotia koe mō ēnā rerekētanga, ka whakaae hoki koe kia herea koe e ngā Here hou, i a koe e noho mema ana.