Find out about the latest releases in downloadable eAudiobooks and eBooks (digital), fiction, non-fiction, audio-visual, young adults, children and large print and place a hold, all in one go. We have newsletters on thrillers, travel, biographies, picture books, gardening and more. Keep up to date with the latest titles and best picks.
Manage your account
- To unsubscribe from an email newsletter that you are receiving simply click the "Manage Subscriptions" or "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of the newsletter email.
- Uncheck the boxes next to the newsletter(s) you no longer wish to receive or if you don't want to receive any you can simply click the radio button at the bottom of the page to unsubscribe from all newsletters and updates.
- Then click the "Save My Email Preferences" button.
- You will receive a confirmation email with a link to click to confirm your subscription changes.
We send out regular newsletters to library members to let you know what is happening at our libraries.
- Wednesday 1 December - Visiting the library at Orange in the COVID-19 Protection Framework
- Friday 15 October - Cantabrians urged to get vaccinated on Super Saturday
- Tuesday 7 September - Come and see us! Libraries reopening Thursday 9 September
- Friday 20 August - Libraries at Level 4 - Library from Home
- Friday 28 May - Matariki, KidsFest, School Holidays, and more
- Wednesday 10 March - Big Bargain Book Sale, OverDrive eMagazines, and more
- Monday 7 December - Summertime Reading Challenge, Holiday hours, Best of 2020, and more
- Friday 3 July - Libraries at Level 1, Matariki, KidsFest, and more
- Thursday 14 May - Come & see us! Libraries are reopening on Friday 15 May & Monday 18 May
- Wednesday 29 April - Libraries at Level 3
- Wednesday 8 April - Library from Home - The Digital Library is open
- Tuesday 3 March - Big Bargain Book Sale, School holidays, Easter and more
- Tūranga opening - Friday 12 October 1pm (sent 28 September)
- August (Tūranga opening date)
- March (Book Sale)