Access to authoritative information on a full range of health issues. Includes coverage of alternative medicine and professional level material.
Note: Material contained in this health resource is intended for informational purposes only.
- An A-Z of diseases, medical conditions and alternative medicine;
- Search boxes for herb remedy or drug information;
- Top medical journals and general interest publications in full text;
- Full text reference works such as The Gale Encyclopedia of Surgery and Medical Tests, The Gale Encyclopedia of Cancer and Mosby’s Medical, Nursing and Allied Health Dictionary;
- Many "See" and "See Also" cross-references guides;
- Health and risk assessment guides to help evaluate your risk of different diseases including cancer and diabetes.
What dietary habits are associated with developing adult onset diabetes? Are antioxidants really effective? Can St. John’s Wort really treat depression? What are the major risk factors in developing heart disease? This regularly updated eResource can provide authoritative help with these questions and more with all content being reviewed by medical experts.