Easy-to-use encyclopædia for young readers. Articles, multimedia, games, science projects and interactive tools for homework and fun.
World Book Online for Kids is developed specifically for primary school aged patrons, with such features as:
- Thousands of easy-to-read articles;
- Stunning images and illustrations;
- Interactive games and activities such as puzzles and colouring;
- Interactive maps;
- An ‘important people’ center;
- Easy to follow science projects;
- An online dictionary for hard words.
All articles contain a citation so you can use it in your homework. Articles can also be emailed, printed or saved!
Oh and don't forget the World Book digital library called Inventions and Discoveries which supplements information found on World Book Kids with more useful stuff on inventions and discoveries that have changed the world.