There are a few different ways you can pay for any outstanding charges on your library account.
At the library
- You can pay with cash, EFTPOS (credit or debit), or Pharos credit at one of our staffed customer service desks
- You can pay with cash, EFTPOS (credit or debit), or Pharos credit at one of our self-check kiosks
On the phone
- You can call 03-941-7923 to pay using a Visa, MasterCard or debit card.
- You can also pay using Pharos credit over the phone.
Online payments to Christchurch City Libraries should be made to bank account number: 02-0800-0044765-03
- Please add your name (in Particulars) and your library card number H……. in Reference
- Payments made by internet banking may take a few days to clear on your library account