Talking Books Book Club from uLibrary
Join the Talking Books Book Club from uLibrary, every month there is a great new title to listen to.
The title for September is A Lesson in Dying by Ann Cleeves. Discover where the creator of the popular Vera and Shetland series’ crime writing journey began with her debut novel, A Lesson In Dying.
A Lesson in Dying by Ann Cleeves
Who hanged the headmaster in the playground on the night of the school Halloween Party? Almost everyone in Heppleburn either hated or feared the viper-tongued Harold Medburn. Inspector Ramsay is convinced it was the headmaster’s enigmatic wife but Jack Robson, school governor and caretaker, is determined to prove her innocence. With the help of his restless enthusiastic daughter, Patty, Jack digs into the secrets of Heppleburn, and uncovers a cesspit - of lies, adultery, blackmail and madness.
Go to uLibrary or the app if you using a mobile device. If using the app, go to the Book Clubs tab and click the link to join Talking Books Book club. On the website you will need to click My Account, then log in with your library card and pin. Then the Book Clubs tab will appear then join up from there.
Note: On the app you will need to log off and log back on after joining.
Want read the book? Search the catalogue - A Lesson in Dying
- August 2021 - Hermit by S.R. White
- July 2021 - The Girl on the Train by Paula
- June 2021-The Wolves Of Savernake by Edward Marston
- May 2021 - A Testament to Murder by Vivian Conroy
- April 2021 - The Bat by Jo
- March 2021 - Snap by Belinda Bauer
- February 2021 - The Poisoned Chocolates Case by Anthony Berkely
- January 2021 - Troubled Blood by Robert Galbraith