The largest online collection of national, regional, rural, and local news sources from across the North and South Islands.
Designed especially for libraries in New Zealand, Access New Zealand is the largest online collection of national, regional, rural, and local news sources from across the North and South Islands. With 140+ New Zealand titles – many of which are only available from NewsBank – Access New Zealand includes content not only from popular daily and weekly newspapers, but also from hard-to-find community and regional titles. Each title has its own focus, and researchers can select news sources closest to the issues and events for authoritative, staff-written coverage. Thus, Access New Zealand provides local, regional and national perspectives on current issues and events.
- Includes 140+ national, regional and local newspapers
- Offers text-based access to newspaper articles from as early as 1994 to the present day
- Specifically developed for libraries in and around New Zealand
- Includes major titles, such as The New Zealand Herald, The Press, The Dominion Post, Sunday Star Times, Waikato Times, and The Otago Daily Times
- Contains content from around 70 local newspapers unavailable from any other resource
- Offers access to full-text articles about issues, events, business, government, economics, sports and more