MyHeritage Library Edition
Birth, death and marriage records from 48 countries, the complete U.S. and U.K. censuses, immigration, military and tombstone records and more than 2 billion family tree profiles.
MyHeritage library edition is the only genealogical database that libraries can offer to their users that can be accessed from home. By using MyHeritage you can see:
- Census of England and Wales (1841-1901) and the USA federal census (1790-1940) with images;
- 1.5 billion exclusive family tree profiles from MyHeritage and Geni;
- 816 million US public records;
- Hundreds of millions of Nordic records;
- Millions of cemetery headstones and historical photographs;
- Military records, immigration records and passenger lists;
- Government, land and court records including citizenship and naturalization records;
- Wills and probate records;
- Exclusive databases such as the Jewish Chronicle historical newspaper;
- Additional content under license including Tributes obituaries, WikiTree, Billion Graves, Canadian Headstones and others.
The MyHeritage library edition features over 5 billion primary historical records from around the world with coverage starting from the 16th century. Location and keyword search options and indexing enables the user to directly access information about a specific region or topic. MyHeritage library edition does not just focus on family history records but also social, cultural, and political trends to enable the user to establish the context of the information they find.