World history for researchers, featuring historical reference books, magazines, journals and thousands of primary source documents.
History Reference Center covers all time periods and personalities through history. You can search by keyword or browse subjects under two different headings - U.S. history and World history. It features:
- Over 57,000 historical documents;
- More than 80,000 biographies of historical figures;
- Full-text and fully searchable encyclopedias, magazines and non-fiction books;
- Thousands of historical photos and maps;
- More than 80 hours of historical video.
History Reference Center includes a huge collection of full text and searchable history magazines that include New Zealand, Australian and Pacific content. Titles include: Heritage New Zealand, Australian Historical Studies, Chinese Studies in History, Early Medieval Europe, Family & Community History, Historical Research, Journal of Pacific Studies, Muslim World,Women’s History Review, and History Today.
With EBSCO you can also create your own account using your email address and your own password. With your own account you can:
- Save preferences;
- Organize your research with folders;
- Share your folders with others and view theirs;
- Save and retrieve your search history;
- Create email alerts and/or RSS feeds.