History Reference Center
World history for researchers, featuring historical reference books, magazines, journals and thousands of primary source documents.
History Reference Center is divided into 2 subject areas U.S. History and World History.
Features of History Reference Center
- Search articles by keyword or browse by key time periods in U.S. and World History.
- Limit search results to articles that match your reading level.
- Hear HTML articles read aloud with the Text-to-Speech feature.
- Save articles to your Google Drive folder.
- Use the citation tool to properly cite sources in your research.
With EBSCO you can also create your own account using your email address and your own password. With your own account you can:
- Save preferences;
- Organize your research with folders;
- Share your folders with others and view theirs;
- Save and retrieve your search history;
- Create email alerts and/or RSS feeds.