Abstracts and indexed articles for library and information professionals.
LISTA indexes more than 560 core journals plus books, research reports and proceedings. Coverage in this resource extends back as far as the mid-1960s. Subjects explored include:
- Cataloging and classification;
- Information management;
- Online information retrieval.
With EBSCO you can save, print and email results. By creating your own account using your email address and your own password you can also:
- Save preferences;
- Organize your research with folders;
- Create email alerts and/or RSS feeds.
This resource also includes author profiles. Users can review information on 5,000 of the frequently indexed authors in LISTA, such as which subject terms are most commonly applied to their articles, and in which publications the author has been published. Titles of interest include:
- New Zealand Library & Information Management Journal;
- Proceedings of the International Online Information Meeting;
- Australian Academic & Research Libraries;
- International Journal of Information Technology & Management.