Research the effects of humans on the environment.
GreenFILE contains a collection of scholarly, governmental and general interest titles which examine the environmental effects of individuals, corporations and local/national governments, and what can be done to minimise these effects. Topics covered include;
- Global climate change;
- Green building;
- Sustainable agriculture;
- Renewable energy;
With EBSCO you can save, print and email results. By creating your own account using your email address and your own password you can also:
- Save preferences;
- Organize your research with folders;
- Create email alerts and/or RSS feeds.
This resource provides indexing and abstracts for more than 600,000 records, as well as full text for more than 9,000 records. GreenFILE draws on the connections between the environment and a variety of disciplines such as agriculture, education, law, health and technology. Titles include:
- Antarctic Ecosystems: Environmental Contamination, Climate Change, & Human Impact (Book);
- Australasian Journal of Environmental Management Environment;
- Thirsty Planet: Strategies for Sustainable Water Management (Book);
- Recycling today.
Download the full title list [125KB PDF]
See these YouTube tutorials on how to personalize EBSCO for your needs!