We are collecting photos for the Talanoa I Measina – Sharing our Stories exhibition. All photos are due in before Tuesday 30 June 2020.
Despite the extraordinary circumstances we are living in at the moment, Christchurch City Libraries are still on the hunt for some telling photos. This might be a prime time to look through your old photo albums or sort out all those photos, which are taking up space on your phone.
Photo Hunt for the Talanoa I Measina – Sharing our Stories exhibition is still on! We have extended date for submission until 30 June 2020.
We are on a hunt for photos of Pasifika community here in Christchurch. We would like to collect as many photographs as possible so we can include them in the Christchurch City Libraries collection and use them to create the exhibition Talanoa I Measina – Sharing Our Stories. At this stage we are hoping to have the exhibition on show in Tūranga later on in 2020. If you have any photographs (new and old) of your family, friends, celebrations, social gatherings, sport events etc., we would love to include them in the exhibition and in our digital collection.
We welcome submissions of physical photographs (colour and B&W), slides and negatives, framed photographs and digital images in the highest possible resolution.
If you would like to submit digital images you can fill in the form below and upload your images. You can upload multiple images. If you have physical photographs, please contact us via email: ExhibitionSpaces@ccc.govt.nz
How to contribute
Talanoa I Measina Photo Hunt Terms and Conditions
- Multiple entries are permitted. Each image must be accompanied by a separate entry form.
- Copies of the photograph entries may also be displayed in the library and on the Christchurch City Libraries websites.
- Photos will be transferred to discoverywall.nz and Christchurch City Libraries websites for display.
- Entering the photo hunt gives permission for photos to be published under the license Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 4.0, International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0).
- Entries that do not have full contact details on entry forms will not be considered.
- All entrants consent to their names and images being used for reasonable publicity purposes by Christchurch City Libraries.
- Christchurch City Libraries will not be responsible for any breaches of copyright or privacy that may occur.
- Christchurch City Libraries reserve the right not to display all entries.