This page has information about library resources and services focused on business and management, including books, eResources, news publications, directories and research support.
Business books and databases
- Business Databases
- Including full-text, statistical and company information, business magazine and reference books, directory information and more. Made available through eResources.
- Ranging from managing change to starting a business.
- With books on job hunting, interview skills, CVs, and career choice.
- New business and management titles
- Browse the new business books in the collection.
Our libraries subscribe to a great range of business news resources in print and online. Major New Zealand newspapers can be read in our libraries.
Magazines often provide industry statistics, company information, news and recent developments on the local, national and international business scene. They also feature peer-reviewed articles on all aspects of business and management business. Search our catalogue for business magazines.
To read New Zealand newspapers online use PressReader digital newspaper library. Full-page replicas of current print editions, including editorial content, graphics and advertising. Sixty days back issues.
To find articles about recent news items in New Zealand publications try searching:
- Australia/NZ Reference Centre Plus
- Leading Australian, New Zealand and international periodicals in full text, reference books, biographies and images.
Many major overseas newspapers and magazines are now available online using:
- Digital newspaper and magazine library. Full-page replicas of current print editions, including editorial content, graphics and advertising. Sixty days back issues.
- Our collection of more than over 200 popular eMagazines covering a range of subjects includes Bloomberg Businessweek, Economist and Forbes. These magazines are replicas of their print version.
To find articles about recent news items in international publications try searching:
- ABI/INFORM Global
- Search nearly 1800 worldwide business periodicals for in-depth coverage of business and economic conditions, management techniques, theory, and practice of business, advertising, marketing, economics, human resources, finance, taxation, computers, and more.
- Business Source
- Full text for nearly 3,300 scholarly business journals, including more than 1000 peer-reviewed business publications. Coverage includes virtually all subject areas related to business. Also provides full text (PDF) for more than 300 of the top scholarly journals dating as far back as 1922. Includes US Regional Business News.
Telephone and trade directories from around the world are now available online.
There is a collection of New Zealand and Pacific Island telephone directories at Tūranga.
As well as an extensive range of specialist resources, skilled information professionals are available to help you find the business information you need. Contact us, we are happy to help you.