References below to “we” or “us” is a reference to Christchurch City Libraries (a unit of the Christchurch City Council), and references to “I”, “you” or “your” is a reference to the member.
I and/or my dependent(s) have joined the library and accept responsibility for any items borrowed.
I agree to:
- The Conditions of Membership. These may change. Updated conditions will be available on our website.
- Return all items borrowed from the library by their due date, in good condition.
- Tell us straight away if your card is lost or stolen or if your contact details change.
- Pay any charges, damages, replacement charges, processing fees and collection fees incurred by this account.
- The use of a debt collection agency to recover any unpaid debt.
Privacy statement: Why are we collecting your personal information?
To enable you to access services from Christchurch City Libraries (a unit of the Christchurch City Council).
We use your personal information to contact you and for the purpose of managing your library membership, as well as advising you of Council services and events. This information may be given to appropriate Council staff and/or a credit agency if we need to recover outstanding debt. A debt recovery fee will apply.
You can have access to the personal information we hold about you and request changes to it.
If you do not provide the information requested, the library will decline your application for membership.
For more information, please contact us:
Christchurch City Libraries
PO Box 73045