You have a right to:
- Service that is friendly and helpful
- Be treated with respect
- A safe and welcoming environment
When visiting the library you should:
- Respect the rights of others using the library
- Treat library staff with courtesy
- Treat other library users with courtesy
- Treat library buildings and equipment with care
Failure to comply
- If you do not follow this code of conduct you may be asked to leave the library.
- You may be refused use of any library facilities for up to 2 years for serious misconduct or repeated breaches of the code.
Please tell us if there is anything that we need to know so we can all make sure your library is a safe and friendly place.