Consumer Health Complete
Access content on all areas of health and wellness from mainstream medicine to complementary, holistic and integrated medicine.
Note: Material contained in this health resource is intended for informational purposes only.
Consumer Health Complete provides:
- Full text content in journals, reference books, encyclopedias and magazines;
- Hundreds of medical images and diagrams;
- Drug and herb information;
- A medical dictionary available from the toolbar;
- Information on complementary and alternative medicine;
- Physician generated videos (with audio narration) on women’s health, healthy aging, general health, surgical procedures and more;
- Full-text consumer health pamphlets, reports and leaflets.
This resource is designed to support an overall understanding of health-related topics. It offers a Quick Find feature which displays as the alphabet to provide easy access to health reports on common diseases, conditions, and injuries. It also includes the option to search medical encyclopedias and health-related reference books. The Health Highlight feature provides a short overview of a health topic and a link to a result list tailored by a subject specialist.
With EBSCO you can create your own account using your email address and your own password. With your own account you can:
- Save preferences;
- Organize your research with folders;
- Share your folders with others and view theirs;
- Save and retrieve your search history;
- Create email alerts and/or RSS feeds.