Wā Pēpi: Babytimes programmes include stories, music, movement and rhymes, and is suitable for babies and under 2s. Wā Kōrero: Storytimes is for children aged 2 and over. Kōrero pukapuka, pūoru, korikori.
Some sessions are only on during term-time, but others take place in the holidays.
- Aranui Library Tuesday 11:15am
Fendalton Library Thursday 11am
Fendalton Library is closed from 4 March 2019 until the end of July 2019. While it is closed, Wā Pēpi will take place every Thursday 11am – 11.30am in term time at the auditorium, Fendalton Community Centre, 170 Clyde Road. Find listings in our events calendar.
- Te Hāpua: Halswell Centre Wednesday 11am
- Te Hāpua: Halswell Centre Tuesday 11am (bilingual English and Mandarin)
- Hornby Library Friday 10:15am
- Linwood Library Friday 11am
- Lyttelton Library Friday 10:30am
- Matuku Takotako: Sumner Centre Tuesday 10.30am
- New Brighton Library Wednesday 10.30am
- Ōrauwhata: Bishopdale Library and Community Centre Friday 10.30am
- Papanui Library Wednesday 11am
- Parklands Library Friday 10.30am
- Shirley Library Thursday 10:30am
- South Library Tuesday 11am
- Spreydon Library Wednesday 10:30am
- Tūranga Monday and Sunday 10.30am
- Upper Riccarton Library Tuesday 10am
Can't make it to Wā Pēpi: Babytimes? Try out some of our rhymes at home!
Discover more about our Preschoolers' events and programmes.
Find other baby times and play groups utilising music on CINCH.