Babytimes programmes include stories, music, movement and rhymes, and is suitable for babies and under 2s. Storytimes / Wā Kōrero is for children aged 2 and over. Kōrero pukapuka, pūoru, korikori.
Sessions run from Monday 12 February to Friday 14 December. All programmes run during school terms only.
- Aranui Library Tuesday 11:15am
- Central Library Peterborough Monday 10:30am
- Fendalton Library Thursday 10:30am
- Te Hāpua: Halswell Centre Tuesday and Wednesday 11am. Tuesday's session is bilingual in English and Mandarin.
- Hornby Library Friday 10:15am
- Linwood Library Friday 11am and 2pm.
- Lyttelton Library Friday 10:30am
- Matuku Takotako: Sumner Centre Tuesday 10.30am
- New Brighton Library Wednesday 10.30am
- Ōrauwhata: Bishopdale Library and Community Centre Friday 10.30am
- Papanui Library Wednesday 11am
- Parklands Library Friday 10:30am
- Shirley Library Thursday 10:30am
- South Library Tuesday 11am
- Spreydon Library Wednesday 10:30am
- Upper Riccarton Library Tuesday 10am
Can't make it to Babytimes? Try out some of our rhymes at home!
Discover more about our Preschoolers' events and programmes.
Find other baby times and play groups utilising music on CINCH.