Wā Pēpi: Babytimes programmes include stories, music, movement and rhymes, and is suitable for babies and under 2s. Wā Kōrero: Storytimes is for children aged 2 and over. Kōrero pukapuka, pūoru, korikori.
Watch Online Wā Pēpi: Babytimes.
New Zealand is at COVID-19 Alert Level 2 from midday Wednesday 12 August. The alert level change applies, at this stage, until midnight on Friday 14 August. Please check the events calendar to see if the Wā Pēpi: Babytimes you want to attend is on.
Some sessions are only on during term-time, but others take place in the holidays.
- Aranui Library Tuesday 11.15am
- Fendalton Library Thursday 10.30am
- Te Hāpua: Halswell Centre Wednesday 11am
- Hornby Library Friday 10.15am
- Linwood Library Friday 11am
- Lyttelton Library Friday 10.30am
- Matuku Takotako: Sumner Centre Tuesday 10.30am
- New Brighton Library Wednesday 10.30am
- Ōrauwhata: Bishopdale Library and Community Centre Friday 10.30am
- Papanui Library Wednesday 11am
- Parklands Library Friday 10.30am
- Shirley Library Thursday 10.30am
- South Library Tuesday 11am
- Spreydon Library Wednesday 10.30am
- Tūranga Monday 10.30am and Sunday 10.30am
- Upper Riccarton Library Tuesday 10am
Can't make it to Wā Pēpi: Babytimes? Try out some of our rhymes at home!
Discover more about our Preschoolers' events and programmes.
Find other baby times and play groups utilising music on CINCH.
Online Babytimes - Wā Pēpi
Enjoy Babytimes from home.
Here is Rachel from Spreydon Library.
Here is Bronwen from Matuku Takotako: Sumner Centre.