Wā Pēpi: Babytimes programmes include stories, music, movement and rhymes, and is suitable for babies and under 2s. Wā Kōrero: Storytimes is for children aged 2 and over. Kōrero pukapuka, pūoru, korikori.
These events are not currently running due to Covid-19 restrictions.
Digital Babytimes - Wā Pēpi
Are you missing Wā Pēpi? We are missing you! Our librarians bring you Digital Babytimes from lockdown.
Here is Rachel from Spreydon Library.
Here is Bronwen from Matuku Takotako: Sumner Centre.
Some sessions are only on during term-time, but others take place in the holidays.
- Aranui Library Tuesday 11.15am
- Fendalton Library Thursday 10.30am
- Te Hāpua: Halswell Centre Tuesday 11am (bilingual English and Mandarin)
- Te Hāpua: Halswell Centre Wednesday 11am
- Hornby Library Friday 10.15am
- Linwood Library Friday 11am
- Lyttelton Library Friday 10.30am
- Matuku Takotako: Sumner Centre Tuesday 10.30am
- New Brighton Library Wednesday 10.30am
- Ōrauwhata: Bishopdale Library and Community Centre Friday 10.30am
- Papanui Library Wednesday 11am
- Parklands Library Friday 10.30am
- Shirley Library Thursday 10.30am
- South Library Tuesday 11am
- Spreydon Library Wednesday 10.30am
- Tūranga Monday 10.30am and Sunday 10.30am
- Upper Riccarton Library Tuesday 10am
Can't make it to Wā Pēpi: Babytimes? Try out some of our rhymes at home!
Discover more about our Preschoolers' events and programmes.
Find other baby times and play groups utilising music on CINCH.