Programmes include stories, music, movement and rhymes for children aged 2 and over. Babytimes Wā pepi is for babies and under-2s. Kōrero pukapuka, pūoru, korikori.
Sessions run from Monday 12 February to Saturday 15 December. Some programmes run during school terms only.
- Aranui Thursday 11am
- Central Library Peterborough Wednesday 10am
- Fendalton Library Tuesdays 10:30am
- Te Hāpua: Halswell Centre Thursday 11am
- Hornby Library Wednesday 10:15am
- Linwood Library Thursday 10am
- Lyttelton Library Tuesday 11am
- Matuku Takotako: Sumner Centre Wednesday 10.30am
- New Brighton Library Tuesday 10.30am
- Ōrauwhata: Bishopdale Library and Community Centre Wednesday 10.30am
- Papanui Library Thursday 11am
- Parklands Library Thursday 10:30am
- Redwood Library Monday 10:30am
- Shirley Library Tuesday 10:30am (plus Super Saturday Storytimes at 11am)
- South Library Thursday 11am
- Spreydon Library Friday 10:30am
- Upper Riccarton Library Monday 10am (plus Super Saturday Storytimes at 11am)
Find more about our Preschoolers' events and programmes.