Programmes include stories, music, movement and rhymes for children aged 2 and over. Wā Pēpi: Babytimes is for babies and under-2s. Kōrero pukapuka, pūoru, korikori.
Some sessions are only on during term-time, but others take place in the holidays.
- Aranui Library Thursday 10.30am
Fendalton Library is closed from 4 March 2019 until Monday 29 July 2019. While it is closed, Wā Kōrero will take place every Thursday 10am – 10.30am in term time until the end of July at the auditorium, Fendalton Community Centre, 170 Clyde Road. Find listings in our events calendar.
- Te Hāpua: Halswell Centre Thursday 11am
- Hornby Library Wednesday 10:15am
- Linwood Library Thursday 10am
- Lyttelton Library Tuesday 11am
- Matuku Takotako: Sumner Centre Wednesday 10.30am
- New Brighton Library Monday 10.30am
- Ōrauwhata: Bishopdale Library and Community Centre Wednesday 10.30am
- Papanui Library Thursday 11am
- Parklands Library Thursday 10.30am
- Redwood Library Monday 10:30am
- Shirley Library Tuesday 10:30am (plus Super Saturday Storytimes at 11am)
- South Library Thursday 11am
- Spreydon Library Friday 10:30am
- Tūranga Wednesday 10.30am and Friday 2pm (plus Ngā Pakiwaitara: Bilingual storytimes in te reo Māori and English on Tuesday at 10.30am)
- Upper Riccarton Library Monday 10am (plus Super Saturday Storytimes at 11am)
Find more about our Preschoolers' events and programmes.