Programmes include stories, music, movement and rhymes for children aged 2 and over. Wā Pēpi: Babytimes is for babies and under-2s. Kōrero pukapuka, pūoru, korikori.
Some sessions are only on during term-time, but others take place in the holidays.
- Aranui Library Thursday 10.30am
- Fendalton Library Tuesday 10.30am and Bedtime Stories on the first Friday of the month
- Te Hāpua: Halswell Centre Thursday 11am
- Hornby Library Wednesday 10:15am
- Linwood Library Thursday 10am
- Lyttelton Library Tuesday 11am
- Matuku Takotako: Sumner Centre Wednesday 10.30am (plus occasional Super Saturday Storytimes at 2pm)
- New Brighton Library Monday 10.30am
- Ōrauwhata: Bishopdale Library and Community Centre Wednesday 10.30am
- Papanui Library Thursday 11am
- Parklands Library Thursday 10.30am
- Redwood Library (Redwood Library is currently closed for repairs).
- Shirley Library Tuesday 10:30am (plus Super Saturday Storytimes at 11am)
- South Library Thursday 11am
- Spreydon Library Friday 10:30am
- Tūranga Wednesday 10.30am and Friday 2pm (plus Ngā Pakiwaitara: Bilingual storytimes in te reo Māori and English on Tuesday at 10.30am)
- Upper Riccarton Library Monday 10am (plus Super Saturday Storytimes at 11am)
Find more about our Preschoolers' events and programmes.