Be in to WIN a family pass to see the magical Royal New Zealand Ballet stage production of Hansel and Gretel! The prize is a ticket for two adults and two children to attend The Royal New Zealand Ballet production of Hansel and Gretel on Saturday 24 November, 1.30pm at the Isaac Theatre Royal.
Get your hands dirty with flour and water, paint and glue! MAKE or BAKE a gingerbread house, inspired by the story of Hansel & Gretel. Work together with your friends or family on this fun and creative challenge – just in time for the school holidays!
Be as creative or elaborate as you wish – walls made of play dough, edible windows, a roof made from cotton wool! Bake it in the oven, or use your favourite art supplies such as marker pens or crayons.
Check out our website for details of free drop-in craft sessions running at some of our libraries.
Competition is open to all ages and group entries are encouraged! Entries open Monday 17 September and close Sunday 27 October 2019.
Pick up an entry form from any library or download the entry form [439KB PDF]. Attach this completed entry form to your creation and drop off at any one of our Christchurch City Libraries. If your entry is edible, please take photographs from each angle and submit these instead.
Conditions of entry
- Competition is open from Monday 16 September to 5pm Sunday 27 October 2019.
- Entries must be returned to any one of the Christchurch City Libraries by 5pm on Sunday 27 October 2019.
- Winners will be announced on the Christchurch City Libraries Facebook page, and website.
- Prize allocation is at the discretion of the Christchurch City Council. All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries must have all correct contact details completed on the entry form.
- Prize is for 2 adults and 2 children to attend Hansel & Gretel on Saturday 23 November, 1.30pm at the Isaac Theatre Royal.
- Pick up an entry form from any library or download the entry form [439KB PDF]. Attach this completed entry form to your creation and drop off at any one of our Christchurch City Libraries. If your entry is edible, please take photographs from each angle and submit these instead.
- Entries will become property of the Christchurch City Libraries. Alternatively, if you would like your entry returned, please note this on your entry form, or email us at email@example.com and we will sort out pick up details following the close of the competition.