Challenge yourself to read or trial something new this winter and be in to WIN!
- Movie tickets
- Spotify vouchers
- One of three double passes to see Astroman at the Court Theatre. (Read our interview with Astroman's writer Albert Belz).
Clip, tick, sticker, or stamp at least five ideas and then add your own for good luck.
Here are some suggestions to help you complete your challenge - with loads of excellent reading ideas:
Competition runs until Sunday 29 July.
Download the entry form [316KB PDF], complete it, and return the completed form to the library
OR use this online form:
Conditions of entry
- Competition is open from Monday 2 July to 5pm Sunday 29 July 2018.
- Entries (cards or cut-out from uncover - huraina magazine) must be returned to any one of the Christchurch City Libraries or via the online entry form by 5pm on Sunday 29 July 2018.
- Entries are open to all Christchurch residents aged 13 to 18 years.
- All winners will be contacted and subsequently announced on the Christchurch City Libraries Facebook page, and website.
- Prize allocation is at the discretion of the Christchurch City Council. All decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries must have all correct contact details completed on entry form.