This page links to resources that will help with exam preparation.
Coping with exam stress
Canterbury District Health Board's youth mental health pamphlets:
Coping with Exams [706KB PDF]
Study resources for New Zealand students.
- Many Answers
- Here you can search for answers to popular homework questions.
- Study It - for NCEA students
- Your one stop site for achieving in NCEA maths and science and English. Find what you need to know, contact subject teachers, and get encouragement from other students.
- NCEA subject resources
- Includes assessment reports, schedules and exam papers. Arranged by subject.
- Study guides and strategies
- Multilingual site offering practical advice on writing basics, how to maximise learning, project skills preparing for tests and more.
NCEA and homework help
- Find NCEA subject resource lists
- Find more school and homework information