Papanui Service Centre
Christchurch City Council service desk hours Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Postal services are available at the Papanui Service Desk. Papanui Service Centre is now a full agent for NZ Post, with the introduction of bill payment services. You can pay select bills at the centre, including power and phone, vehicle licensing and finance repayments. Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
- The Blue line, Orbiter and numbers 28, 95, and 125 bus routes stop nearby. See the Metroinfo timetables for more information. (Metrocard top-up service is available at the CCC Service Desk from Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm).
- Parking, including mobility access parking is available behind the library. Please note 60 minutes enforced parking alongside library.
Services and facilities
- Services available at all Christchurch City Libraries
- Book a librarian one on one sessions
- AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
- Baby change table in the mobility access toilets
- Events at Papanui Library
Computers and Technology
- 12 public computers with free internet access (11 with 30 minute time limit for sessions; 1 with 15 minute time limit)
- Free wireless internet access
- Printing and photocopying
- Scan to email or USB
- Stories to Go
- Fiction and nonfiction
- CDs and DVDs
- Children’s and young adults’ material
- Large print and Talking books
- World Languages Collection
- Ngā Pounamu Māori