Christchurch City Libraries lists literary prize winners and links to catalogue searches, but we may not hold copies of all titles mentioned.
The New Zealand Book Awards for Children and Young Adults are administered by the New Zealand Book Awards Trust. In 2016, the award merged with the LIANZA Te Kura Pounamu Award.
See more New Zealand Book Awards for Children and Young Adults and other kids' literary prize winners.
- Tu Meke Tūī! written by Malcolm Clarke, translated by Evelyn Tobin, and illustrated by Hayley King (FLOX), published by Little Love, Mary Egan Publishing Winner
- Hineahuone, Xoë Hall, translated by Sian Montgomery-Neutze (TeacherTalk)
- Te Tamaiti me te Aihe Robyn Kahukiwa, translated by Kiwa Hammond (Little Island Press Ltd)
- Te Kaihanga Māpere Sacha Cotter, illustrated by Josh Morgan, translated by Kawata Teepa, published by Huia Publishers Winner
- Nga Manu Tukutuku e Whitu o Matariki Calico McClintock, illustrated by Dominique Ford, translated by Ngaere Roberts, published by Scholastic NZ
- Ngarara Huarau Maxine Hemi, illustrated by Andrew Burdan, published by Huia Publishers
- Te Haerenga Maia a Riripata i Te Araroa Maris O'Rourke, illustrated by Claudia Pond Eyley, translated by Ani Wainui, published by David Ling Publishing Limited (Duck Creek Press)
- Tuna raua ko Hiriwa Ripeka Takotowai Goddard, illustrated by Kimberly Andrews, published by Huia Publishers
- Whiti te Ra! Patricia Grace, illustrated by Andrew Burdan, translated by Kawata Teepa Winner
- Tamanui te Kokako Morehu o Taranaki Rebecca Beyer and Linley Wellington, illustrated by Andrew Burdan, translated by Kawata Teepa
- Te Hua Tuatahi a Kuwi Kat Merewether translated by Pania Papa
- Ngā kī Sacha Cotter and Joshua Morgan, translated by Kawata Teepa Winner
- Hoiho paku Stephanie Thatcher, translated by Ngaere Roberts
- Taka ki rō wai Keri Kaa and Martin D. Page