Parklands Library is located next to Parklands shopping centre, the library is a place to meet friends and chat, take time out to read and relax, seek information, browse, learn technology skills, hold meetings, and for families to spend time learning and having fun.
- The Orange line and number 80 and 135 bus routes stop nearby. See the Metroinfo timetables for more information.
- Bike stands
- Off street parking
Services and facilities
- Services available at all Christchurch City Libraries
- Book a librarian one on one sessions
- Baby changing table in the mobility access toilet
- Events at Parklands Library
Computers and technology
- 5 public computers with free internet access (4 with 30 minute time limit on sessions; 1 with 15 minute time limit). Please note during the first 6 weeks of each school term there is a bookable computer class at which time the computers are unavailable to the public.
- Scan to USB
- Free wireless internet access
- Fiction and nonfiction
- Children’s and young adults’ material
- Stories to go
- Large print and Talking books
- Ngā Pounamu Māori
More information about Parklands Library
- See more photos of Parklands Library on Flickr
- A short history of Parklands Library
- Art at Parklands Library
- Opening Parklands Library (public planning documents and photo galleries)