Situated in the South Library beside the Heathcote River, on the corner of Colombo Street and Hunter Terrace, Auahatanga - Creative Spaces provides excellent facilities for the community and school groups to discover new technology skills, hold meetings, and to spend time learning and having fun.
- 66 Colombo Street (cnr Hunter Tce and Colombo St)
- Christchurch 8022
- ph: +64 3 941 5140
- e: email@example.com
Auahatanga - Creative Spaces: South
Where everyone can learn, make and design.
Our creative and learning spaces welcome everyone. It does not matter if you have just got started, or are reigniting a creative passion. We have some amazing technology available around our Christchurch City Libraries. Find out more about each piece of gear, where you can find it, and how you can use it to help exercise your creativity!
- Digital Technologies
- 17 network computers
- Maximum of 25 people
The Sydenham room is a bookable venue.
- Contact: Online booking enquiry form
- Monday, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Friday 9am-9pm
- Thursdays 6:15pm-9pm
- Saturday-Sunday 10am-4pm
- 50 people maximum
- Smart TV screen, connects to a laptop, mobile device (mobile devices, please note. You will need to provide your own adaptor), whiteboard
- Tables and chairs
- Toilets (no accessible toilet available after hours)
- Kitchenette facilities
- Fees/charges apply