- Borrowing books, magazines, CDs, DVDs and other items from our collections.
- Business resources
- Inter-library loans
- Online eResources: eBooks, eMagazines, newspapers, encyclopedias, music, learning resources, kids games and academic journals to use for free online.
- Research assistance: book one on one time with a librarian or chat with one online now.
- Family History research
- Assistance in using our libraries
- Community groups
- Community information database (CINCH)
- Events, classes and programmes
- Meeting rooms and bookables spaces in libraries
- Meeting rooms and public spaces
- Older adults
- Reading in mind: A mental health book scheme
- Computers are available with a range of software and Internet access
- Printing. Printing from your own device is now available via Mobile Printing. Read the Mobile Printing FAQ.
- Free WiFi available 24/7.
See our library technology page for more information.