Tūranga offers five floors of collections and spaces for learning, relaxation or study.
- He Hononga | Connection, Ground level Returns, a cafe, DVDs, holds, and magazines
- Hapori | Community, Level 1 Children's and Young Adults collections, espresso bar, Imagination Station, and community arena
- Tuakiri | Identity, Level 2 New Zealand reference collections, including family and local history, Pasifika and Ngā Pounamu Māori collections, gallery, archives and research room
- Tūhuratanga | Discovery, Level 3 Borrowing non-fiction, meeting room and quiet study areas
- Auahatanga | Creativity, Level 4 Borrowing fiction, World Languages and ESOL collections, graphic novels, biographies, music, production and AV studios, computer labs, meeting and study rooms