Tūranga is located at 60 Cathedral Square on the corner of Gloucester Street and Colombo Street. Travel options including parking information can be found on this page.
- Bike stands are located on the Cathedral Square and Gloucester Street sides of Tūranga.
- A number of cycleways lead into the central city. See the Christchurch City Council cycle map for cycle route information.
Travelling by bus
- The Bus Interchange is approximately 600 metres from Tūranga.
- Metro bus routes that stop near Tūranga:
- The Manchester Street Super Stop is approximately 350 metres from Tūranga.
Christchurch City Council’s interactive Car Park Map lists car parks in the central city. Nearby parking options for Tūranga include:
- Seven ‘P5 Loading Zone’ spaces in Cathedral Square and two ‘P5’ spaces directly outside the library on Gloucester Street.
- Metered parking spaces opposite the library on Gloucester Street, and metered on-street parks within a 5 to 10 minute walk to Tūranga.
- Four ‘P120’ mobility parking spaces immediately outside Tūranga. Two of these are on Gloucester Street and two are on Colombo Street. View a map of Christchurch’s approved mobility parks.
- Off-street car parks are located at 192 Gloucester Street, 158 Hereford Street, and 105 Worcester Street.