Tūhuratanga | Discovery, Level 3, Tūranga
Explore the nonfiction collection with thousands of books on a huge range of subjects. Get help with print and online resources for research or recreation. Use the public internet computers or our laptop station. For those who want a low-key space to read or study, there is a separate room called ‘The Quiet Place’.
- Events on Tūhuratanga | Discovery
- Takurua / Boardroom
- Wāhi Hui / Meeting room
- Ngā Kōrero Pono / Non-fiction
- Wāhi Mauritau / Quiet Place
- Wāhi Rangahau / Study rooms
- Ngā Rorohiko / Computers (6 PCs)
- Laptop station (space for 4 laptops)
- Toilets and baby changing facilities
- Drinking water
Explore Tūhuratanga | Discovery, Level 3 through our interactive online floor maps
If you want to use your laptop with a monitor, there is a laptop station on the west end of the Tūhuratanga floor, facing the site where the new Court Theatre is under construction on the corner of Gloucester and Colombo Streets.
- You can connect to the station via HDMI.
- Various adapters attached to the screen (including connections for Macs, and c-port).
- There are power and USB plugs attached to the desk for charging.
- There is no time limit.