He Hononga | Connection, Ground floor, Tūranga
Open an hour earlier than the rest of the building on weekdays, He Hononga | Connection, Ground Level is the place to return library items, collect holds, browse magazines, DVDs and new arrivals, visit the café or interact with the Discovery Wall.
He Hononga | Connection, Ground Level is open from 8am on weekdays.
What's on He Hononga | Connection, Ground floor
- Events on He Hononga | Connection
- Bookbot: Captain Connect
- Foundation Café / Wāhi Kai
- TSB cash machine (ATM exterior of building, Cathedral Square side)
- Wheelchairs for customer use
- Ngā Rorohiko / Computers (7 x 15 minute express PCs)
- Discovery Wall
- Kōpae Whakaata / DVDs
Browse events happening at the Innovation Zone
- Pukapuka Maheni / Magazines
- Ngā Taenga Hou / New arrivals
- Taupaepae / Reception
- Wāhi Whakahoki Pukapuka / Returns
- AED (Automated External Defibrillators)
- Auaha Hīhī / Spark Place
- Toilets and baby changing facilities
- Drinking water
Explore He Hononga | Connection, Ground Level through our interactive online floor maps
Holds are available for pick up on shelves by the wall behind the ground floor lift.
Wāhi Whakahoki Pukapuka / Returns
As well as internal returns slots next to Reception, there is a Returns slot on the Gloucester Street frontage for external use at any time. After hours the external returns slot is closed but may be opened by scanning the barcode on your library card or holding the item to be returned against the returns slot.